Wow - it has been over a month since I posted anything! In that time Timothy turned one and is almost running, the mulberries have ripened, Kathleen & Joshua finished another 9 wks of gymnastics, they spent a whole night by themselves in our tent in the backyard!, 3 tomato plants have died and I've planted 3 more, my squash is blooming and cucumbers are about to bloom, D. has finished one term of Hebrew and started his second, I tackled my hall closet which had turned into a black hole of sorts and I 'm working my way through the rest of the trouble spots in the house, we've continued homeschooling, a year of AWANA clubs came to a close, Kathleen & Joshua have started practicing for the kid's summer musical at church, and most recently (like today), we bought a car ('91 Toyota Corolla) for D. to commute in! And I'm sure I'm forgetting lots of other things. Also, just got back from strawberry picking where we gathered one bucket of fresh strawberries and got a whole tomato box full of "picked-out" fruit. That's the berries that are going soft and they pick out of the fields so newer ones can come on. I got a good deal on that. Now I've got my evening cut out for me processing all those strawberries!! yum. yum! Guess I better get to work.
Click HERE see pics from the last month.
No comments:
Post a Comment