Kathleen and Joshua came home last week with all the information to participate in their first school fundraiser! I remember as an elementary student practicing my sales pitch until I got it down just right, then heading out in Namaw and Granddaddy's old neighborhood to sell my chocolate bars. :) Well, twenty-something years later with friends and family spread out all over, we decided to make use of modern technology to help us participate in this fundraiser. I wanted the kids to learn and practice their sales pitch tho' so we made the following video with no edits - just lots of full takes. :)
Let me clarify at least one line that may have been hard to understand - they are helping the PTA raise money for programs like Accelerated Reader, arts, and technology. Also Joshua was losing his voice when we made the video, thus the raspy sound. (He still hasn't found it again).
If you are interested in buying anything, you can go to jhdistributors.com and click on the Online Store link. You'll need this Group ID: WFE09 and the seller ID: WFE0508. It appears that you'll only need the seller ID but I'm including the other, just in case. All orders will be under Kathleen's name. And the deadline for placing an order is Sept. 30. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment