Here's a better close-up of Reep. We added the cape, head band & feather, and a sash & sword.
But the funniest thing we've seen in a while happened last night while we were watching a movie. We didn't even get the funniest part on film because Michael was doubled over laughing and I wasn't far behind. Joshua doesn't like anything remotely scary but as we remembered it, this movie was pretty tame so we thought he might enjoy watching it with Kathleen and I. Here's what happened... Can you guess what the movie is?
I thought it might be Song of the South??? . . . maybe Cinderella??? . . . or some other Disney movie. I bet Callie will know it by the music! Joshua might have been scared, but he couldn't keep his eyes off the screen for long!
ReplyDeleteAll of the costumes are cute as can be! Jen, I think you were in Dr. Dolittle the summer you turned 6. I am so glad the costume fit Joshua!
Granny
Cinderella
ReplyDeleteVery Cute