Friday, May 13, 2011

Timothy's Birthday!

We had Timothy's birthday party a week early this year because his birthday weekend was already jam packed. He wanted an indian birthday like his big brother so we resurrected the teepee and even added sides this time (since the wind was much calmer than on Joshua's B'day).
Kathleen and Joshua were great helpers - especially since I planned the party for a time when Daddy and most of the other parents were helping with a service project for our ABF class.




Joshua led the little boys on an Indian parade around the house.








And they enjoyed some wild indian dancing!









On Timothy's actual birthday day, we had a college student staying with us whose birthday was the same day - so we had a "double-headed" birthday as Kathleen once put it.




It was a busy day but I think they had fun sharing a it!


Thanks to grandparents and others for the great b'day gifts! Sorry I've been so slow to get this posted.












1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks like a great birthday party! Wish I could have been there hooping and hollerin with the indians!

    ReplyDelete