Saturday, March 14, 2009
New Freezer!
God is so good! My big freezer went out several weeks ago and in the meantime I had to miss a sale on ice cream because of no freezer space!!! Actually, the big one we had before was more than we needed so I've been watching craigslist for something smaller. Today I got the perfect freezer - it fit the space I had to put it in and it was FREE!!! The bucket of water I put in to test it this evening is already frozen over the top. Joshua has declared it his new favorite place to sit. He spent most of the evening perched on top of it. (most of the time he was playing with his pirate treasure chest - thought Uncle Chris and Aunt Daisy would enjoy knowing that :) And the more he sits on it, the less opportunity I have to pile things on it! That should work well. :) Alright, now I'm ready for ice cream to go on sale again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment