Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow - a lot!

Wow, didn't realize it has been so long since I posted anything. Sorry. I'll try to get back into a groove soon.

Anyway, we have snow again! And this time it's a lot and looks to be around for a while. It started snowing last night around 7pm and turned to sleet (tiny snow pellets) sometime in the early morning and continued most of the day. I'm guessing we got around 6 inches. Joshua had a blast playing outside and sledding. Timothy enjoyed it too - cried when we brought him in. Here's a video clip of all the boys sledding together on the road in front of our house which is covered in snow and ice.

Kathleen had a bad stomach bug last night so she didn't get to go out until later this afternoon. She's still pretty low on energy but looking forward to some more sledding tomorrow. Timothy was evidently pretty tired himself today and just laid down in big sister's lap while they were all watching something on Grandpa's Book Club. I couldn't resist a pic - isn't that precious! :)We ended our day with smores around the "fire." What fun! :)

4 comments:

  1. What fun! Glad Kathleen is feeling better. Thanks for sharing the pics and video - Granny and Grandpa didn't get any snow.:( That is a precious picture with Timothy laying in K's lap. Granny loves you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well!! boy do I miss ya'll more now! unc gene & I want to go sledding! now wouldn't that be funny! ha. luv the pics!! love ya'll! aunt mary

    ReplyDelete