This afternoon, the kids and I went out again in hopes of building a snowman but the snow was still too dry. They were really more interested in sledding with their friends and finding icicles anyway. We tried the "bunny slopes" just across the street from us. Here's a picture of Joshua and I giving it a try. We didn't even make it all the way to the bottom but it was still fun. Kathleen ended up sledding with a couple of her neighborhood friends while I helped referee taking turns and getting the sled back to the top. And Joshua went to play in our back yard with our next door neighbor, Ms. Temsula, and some of her friends.

After I came in, Michael went out for a few minutes and helped the kids get icicles. He and Joshua had fun showing off in the snow.

Then they fed the birds and played a little more with their icicles. Kathleen liked scooping up snow with hers and making a real snowcone.

Guess we'll try again tomorrow for a snow man. It's been a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment