
Last weekend Kathleen got to go with her Daddy to a NC State gymnastics meet. The University of Georgia team was also there and Kathleen was particularly excited to see them. I understand that was a particular treat because they have a former Olympic medalist on their team.
Timothy has started using the walker he got from Oma & Papa this Christmas to cruise around. Here's a short clip of his new skills...
He has also started using another Christmas gift just this week. It was actually Joshua's when he was little but we gave it to Timothy at Christmas. It's a LeapFrog Learning Hoops basketball goal and we don't remember Joshua ever really playing with it consistently. Last night while I was out grocery shopping, Timothy evidently decided it was a great toy! Michael suddenly realized that he was putting the ball in the hoop over and over. He caught it on video so I would believe him in case it never happened again! :) Evidently, he got the toy to count to ten several times as he put the ball in again and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment