
Kathleen and Joshua's first day of school went well. Kathleen came home excited that she could make it to the second ring on the twirly monkey bars on the playground! When we went to Meet the Teacher night last week, she had tried but not been able to do that. Joshua talked most about his two new friends, Sammy & Abby, and hopes that they are in his class next week. He won't go back to school until Monday which is his first official day. Today was a screening day to help them place the kindergartners. We find out who his teacher will be Friday evening.
Timothy and I had a good day too. We read books, played games and ran errands and I had a great quiet time and got some cleaning done.
Carpool took about 40 minutes this afternoon. They say the first day is always slow. Hopefully it will speed up a bit. Timothy did well sitting in the car - except for the time a dog started barking in the yard next to our open window. He didn't like that! I tried to take a picture of the kids standing in the carpool line. They were holding hands and looked so cute. I was too far away and it didn't turn out so well. I think Joshua must have turned to look at somebody just as I snapped the picture.
I


No comments:
Post a Comment