Thursday, August 27, 2009

Joshua's robot!

Joshua decided recently that he wanted to build a robot but I didn't have any materials for him to use. So when I saw a neighbor with a pile of boxes to go in the recycle bin, I asked if we might have some of them. Today was robot building day! Armed with a stack of boxes, an empty ice cream bucket and a roll of packing tape, we created Joe the robot. Joshua says in robot language Joe is Joguh. Joguh also likes to eat pine cones, grass, english peas and green beans.

Joguh now resides next to Joshua's bed - at least until we move Timothy's bed into that spot next week.

This is what Joshua has to say about Joguh:

"Joguh is a very intelligent robot. He's very good to the king. He's like a servant to the king. He saved the land from the evil dinosaur and built a wall so that no one can break in now. Friday they are going to have another battle against all the horrible dinosaurs and Joguh is going to try to save them. They always win because Joguh has very good weapons. He's a very old robot and almost broke down with his last shot but he's a very good robot and was able to keep going. And he saved the day."

I thought the story was over but Joshua kept going so since I was having trouble keeping up with the story, I just decided to video Joshua telling the rest. Enjoy! :)


1 comment:

  1. I hate it when bad guys shoot down my castle! I need a robot like JoGuh! JoGuh the bad guy robot whacker...I like the description of the wall...strong...even strong walls can succumb to bad guy robots, I guess...at least after a thousand years...

    ReplyDelete