Saturday, April 11, 2009

Museum of Life and Sciences


Friday we went with Oma and Papa to the Museum of Life and Sciences in Durham. This is no ordinary museum! It was very hands on and lots of fun! I've uploaded most of our pictures from the day to a picasa album which you can look at here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/thechildsfamily/LifeScienceMuseum?authkey=Gv1sRgCP2fgdGpy8qyoAE#

I'm just learning how to use picasa and for some reason I couldn't get a few of my pictures into that album so I'll post a few here as well. These were taken in the insect house...
Uncle Daniel, we thought of you a lot in here.



They even had insect puzzles for Timothy to enjoy!

Thanks Oma & Papa! We had a great time and really enjoyed your visit!

1 comment:

  1. oh, I'm jealous. I would have loved to have gone to it with you guys. I need to post my pictures from the Natural History Museum up here for them to see.

    (and jen, for links in posts -like to your picasa page- there is an icon when you create your post that allows you to embed them easily. It looks like a little earth with a chain in front of it and is beside the one you use to put pictures in)

    ReplyDelete