Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Timothy's Antics

Recently Timothy has taken to shaking or nodding his head to answer questions and he seems to know what he's doing. He's also incredibly cute! Check out this video...


Oh, we've been teaching him a few signs. Hands in the air means "all done."

He also loves music and can not hold still when he hears it. I often find him in Kathleen & Joshua's room when they turn on their music - standing right in front of the music player just bouncing away. And when I put on a CD in the living room he heads straight for the stereo. You'll see that in this video...

2 comments:

  1. I love watching him grow up. It's more exciting to me I think because I know Charlie's not that far behind. He is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. put some boogie woogie on for that boy! Go Timothy! "Aint nothin but a hound-dog..."

    ReplyDelete